[bf1942] Are you rolling back to 1.0?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Sat Jul 9 10:01:14 EDT 2005

Quite possibly. But I look at it like this:

Clients: Reinstall now or (most likely, but not for certain) reinstall
when the new patch is out.
Conclusion: Nothing lost by not rolling back now. A reinstall MAY have
to be performed for 1.02 (or whatever).

Servers: Reinstall now AND reinstall when the new patch is out.
Conclusion: Twice the work to roll back now.

So all in all there will be less bother for both admins and clients to
just use 1.01.

Einar