[bf1942] Memory Leak Update

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Jul 8 18:57:16 EDT 2005

Uh no.  A pit in my stomach...

What if the only reason EA moved on this is because it is impacting
the Ranked server revenue stream.  There is nothing that says they will
call in the team to fix the ranked server code, and immediately fix the
unranked server code tree as well!

It is kind of to their advantage to not do so.

So we still don't know if it is tonight, or next week. :-(

Md

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org