[bf1942] Memory Leak Update

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Fri Jul 8 19:07:48 EDT 2005

Look, we at Battlefield.no run ranked Linux-servers, and we don't know
*anything* about this. We're also waiting, and we don't like it any more
than you do. I am not feeling like we are getting any kind of special
treatment here, and neither should you or anyone else.

Einar, going to sleep. Had enough now.