[bf1942] restart script

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Fri Jul 8 01:15:36 EDT 2005

We've just released a piece of software we used to use to manage our
game servers - GameMon will let you monitor servers via QStat and
restart them if they fail a number of queries (or if the process dies).

You'll probably need to use the QStat out of CVS to get support for the
latest GameSpy protocol that BF2 uses.

http://www.mammothmedia.com.au/software.php

Can invoke it thusly for BF2:

gamemon.exe -c "c:\games\bf2unranked\bf2_w32ded.exe" -d
"c:\games\bf2unranked" -g gs3 -i 10.1.1.10 -p 29900

(Note you need to specify the query port for the BF2 server, not the
game port)

-- david