[bf1942] cd key hash - python

Chris chris at oryschak.com
Wed Jul 6 14:22:26 EDT 2005

Yah i was looking at this too and was hoping you can fetch the BF2 Keyhash with python.  I found nothing available cause i was thinking of doing a python script for ingame admining. Base verification off the BF2 keyhash when a chat command was performed and then depending on the command do a kick/ban.

-Chris