[bf1942] Database support in Py?

Jorrit Schippers jorrit at gameparty.net
Tue Jul 5 17:21:00 EDT 2005

You can kick through punkbuster, which allows for a message. I don't know if you can do it with python, but it's just pb_sv_kick #number "message" afaik. The number must be the punkbuster player ID, which you can get through pb_sv_plist. See for more info the punkbuster documentation at www.evenbalance.com

Jorrit