[bf1942] bye...

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jul 2 18:01:30 EDT 2005

--On Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:43 AM -0500 AIX Gaming
<webmaster at aixgaming.com> wrote:

> Why didn't they just delay
> the game 2 weeks instead of having to have patches now?

So put the game on your shelf for two weeks and pretend that's what they
did. We got two more weeks of play out of it, and even at substandard
quality I'm still choosing to play it over the other games I own.

My complaint is not that it needs a patch (that comes with the territory)
but that the server patches aren't decoupled from the client one, with many
frequent server patches and the realization that server operators are more
competent and don't need the same degree of hand-holding.