Separate BF2 and BF1942 lists? (was: bye...)

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jul 2 10:27:39 EDT 2005

--On Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:57 AM +0200 Cream <lists at donut.dk> wrote:

> ditto, im just here for the BF1942 stuff.
>
> then again the list has been dead for quite a while, im not sure there is
> much harm done.
>
> hell i havent been running a bf server for over a year, im just sticking
> around out of curiosity.

Perhaps Ryan could rename the list (either bf2 or just bf to handle the
whole series), or start a new one for BF2? Or I'd be happy to start a new
BF2-only list (Mailman-based) on the same server hosting BFProg. (I don't
have a preference.)