[bf1942] bye...

Jeff Abbott fdiv_bug at email.com
Fri Jul 1 15:43:12 EDT 2005

On Jul 1, 2005, at 4:29 PM, Flight 800 wrote:

> BF2 sucks ass, EA blows goats, and I wish Ryan had made another
> list for the
> few people that will still be trying to administer their own BF2
> server a
> month from now.  I hate having to dig through all these posts just
> to see if
> one is related to BF1942.  Anyone who bought the game and tried to
> run a
> private server is a sucker, experienced admins saw all this BS
> coming...
> take care!

Well that's not very neighborly at all.  Although there's probably
little point to my trying to respond to "Flight 800" since I'd assume
they've unsubscribed themselves by now, I was kind of curious about
why we were sharing the bf1942 list, myself.  Shouldn't there be a
dedicated BF2 mailing list?  It seems like it's a different enough
beast from bf1942 and bfv that it'd warrant having one "for the few
people that will still be trying to administer their own BF2 server a
month from now."  :P

Thanks,
Jeff