[bf1942] BF2 delayed until Q2 this year?

Dave Snodgrass dave at setupahost.net
Thu Jan 27 09:10:06 EST 2005

Not that i want to explain to you that they are not only capatalists,
But a company that makes money (SEE: Profit) for its shareholders (Their
ONLY objective), But there are many reasons to delay a game, and few of
them are development related - As this is a franchise, and by reviewing
figures based on bfv (low end) and bf42 (high end) they can fairly
accurately predict sales. If you think you have a soft fiscal
year/quarter in the near future, you move one of your high-sellers to
that quarter - This is simple economics. For you to assume its a dev
issue - When has ea actually delayed a launch due to a bug or two...?

They may take advantage of the delay - Add some features, square away a
few issues - But i doubt it. Likely the CD print dates are still the
same - We'll just see the first bf2 patch a bit earlier :)

</crystal ball>