[bf1942] BF2 delayed until Q2 this year?

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 07:30:23 EST 2005

> Sadly, this isnt a pushback for time to remove bugs, or to produce a
> linux server. EA doesnt deserve that kind of respect.
> It's strictly economics - They want one of their high-selling
> (expected)
> titles to be in their 2006 books. Dont kid yourselves.

Why would they want to wait longer and run the risk of people losing
interest, or bigger, better gaming titles being released?  Also, since they
are capitalists, I would think they want the money sooner rather than later.
I think this is actually a development issue...