[bf1942] Hello?

Sebastian Kleye sebastian.kleye at web.de
Mon Jan 10 11:09:43 EST 2005

In the beginning of bf42 there were no linux server either and most of
us know the difficulties (and not only on the server-side) this game had
to master but it stood strong in the community because of it's unique
gameplay. For bf42 the linux server was announced from the beginning and
it came soon after the release (ok the first versions were not that
brilliant as it is now but it was a step in the right direction after
all). So even if there is no linux server on the release date, there
will be one soon after. There are enough people who host windows-based
servers to bridge the short wait for the linux server.
So please stop telling your armageddon-like chaos theories and wait for
the bf2 release (which isn't even exactly determined). DICE Sweden
forever! :)

regards

Sebastian