[bf1942] No CTF in BF2? (was: How could DICE agree to this??)

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Feb 22 11:01:18 EST 2005

They'll just end up doing it after release after the uproar when it's not
there.  If that's true, my guess is that an incompetent project manager is
in charge...not good...no game software project manager of any competence
or experience would consider leaving CTF out altogether in a game like this.

lee