[bf1942] Demo quality level

Brian Hughes b-hughes at widgnet.com
Sat Dec 24 18:14:16 EST 2005

My best guess would be the amount of positional data it records, the higher
the quality the more positional data it stores making it more accurate. I
would liken it to skipping frames when encoding video. (that's if I have
grasped the concept on demo's full stop)

Oh and Happy Holidays everyone :)

Idi