[bf1942] Patch news ("1.2")

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Thu Dec 15 17:56:57 EST 2005

My biggest complaint with BF2 was not the bugs, or even the "issues" but the
fact that they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Ok, they are fixing some stuff.

Bunnyhopping has been a complaint of FPS'ers since FPS's first came out..
but BF2 did NOTHING about it. The patch installer has been broken for the
past 3 patches, (for me, and hundreds if not thousands of others)..
"patching failed"..

They are STILL not fixing the "Red friends" bug, connection ID's still not
appearing, you still need to do a player-list, or use an external program.

I mean shit, these things have been going on since BF1942, and have been
problems with the entire series.

They could TRY a little harder to get it right, rather than working on
expansion packs that most people won't buy because of the previous bugs..

  _____