[bf1942] Patch news ("1.2")

Mikael Bååth mikaelbaath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:07:31 EST 2005

On 12/14/05, Jani Partanen <jiipee at sotapeli.fi> wrote:
> I don't have much bad to say of any previous CLIENT patches. Sure server
> versions had famous problems, but client versions has work just fine for me
> and some good fixes is made.

Cool, so your game wasn't affected by the commanderbug, the artillery
bug on wake, the "zatar wetlands spawnpoint selection" bug, the "gray
flag via vehicles at any location" bug, the pronespam bug, nor the
infamous dolphin diving bug. Your serverbrowser has worked fine all
this time and you've had no CTDs nor any cold boots from the game. You
can't disable EAX to gain an omniscent ear either I take it. Never got
run over by a jeep speeding at 0.2kmph either?

And I take it you've never gotten "Patching failed" again and again
after having freshly reinstalled your box for the 100th time just to
try to get the game patched?

--
Mikael "FireLynx" Bååth
European Battlefield 2 League founder.