Demo permissions

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Tue Dec 13 23:26:16 EST 2005

The rotate_demo.py script appears to invoke os.chmod(file, 0744) on demos
when it moves them. But it doesn't seem to be changing the permissions. The
Linux binary is writing the files 0600 and they stay the same after being
moved to my web directory. I run the server as user "bf2" and the web
server runs as user "apache", so it can't read them to serve them. Is
os.chmod broken in the provided Python library? For now I've just got an
hourly cron script fixing the permissions.