[bf1942] Well EA, at least you tried.

Mikael Bååth mikaelbaath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 05:31:50 EST 2005

On 12/12/05, Sebastian Kleye <sebastian.kleye at web.de> wrote:
> SF is the biggest sh*t ever... it comes right after BF:V.

Now, BF:V was not exactly a tought trough game, but it turned out
allright in clan play. Public play worked aswell after a few hundred
patches. BF:V had the charm of infantry combat, somthing which BF'42
misses alot.

I think the ones that liked Vietnam are also the ones that like the
city maps in BF2. Vietnams City maps kicks the shit out of '42s city
maps. Vietnam did however lack tankbattles and airplane battles. At
least the helicopters and infantry were a good balance, in clan play,
taking down a heli was easy if it came too close. M60 and RPK easily
turned them into powder. in BF2, helis are immortal, you dont even
have rockets that fly fast enough to catch up (RPG, LAW)  ...I miss
the LAW.

--
Mikael "FireLynx" Bååth
European Battlefield 2 League founder.