Has EA sanctioned use of BF2CC daemon on ranked servers?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Fri Aug 26 21:37:45 EDT 2005

Subject says it all. My team's ranked server at Branzone is currently
supplying the rcon interface but it would be nice to have the daemon for
the extra features, like independent admin logins for each team member.
According to my teammate who pays for the server, Brandon at Branzone says
EA told him the daemon isn't allowed on ranked servers, but this is at odds
with what I'm hearing in the BF2CC forums. Can some insider pass this
question on to the ranked list?

The daemon is working fine on our unranked server, which so far we've only
seen traffic on for matches.