[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Aug 22 17:01:46 EDT 2005

Well,

Our clan ranges from 14 to 52.  Yea, they are rank-whores as well.
But they understand that once they get to a point it just isn't worth it,
and they "have a life".  Yea, perhaps you will continue to get the
"10-15" crowd.  You will also get my clan members working towards
the first few weapons.  But they have made it clear they have no
intent on going for 10000 to get anything, and will play on the non-lag
servers with our other clan members rather than a laggy ranked server.

If they have I.Q.'s above 100, most will figure this out, minus the
10-15y/o category.

I also didn't say their model wasn't working.  I said it sucks,
everyone knows it, will not continue to survive. It is working at
the moment, but it is not well thought out.

Hey... New Coke was popular for a short period of time as well.
Then it crashed.  That guy probably works for EA not too. ;-0

Dr. D

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org