[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Mon Aug 22 16:34:47 EDT 2005

Bah.

Look at our ranked server.

We couldn't get our own CLAN to play on our (unranked)server, even though
the servers they were playing on (ranked) were laggy, smacktard full, and
un-admin'd.

Our (mature) gaming group, still elected to play on the laggy ones so they
could get "rank"

We eventually dropped our un-ranked server, and went to a ranked one.

I think their business model is working rather well.

  _____