[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Aug 22 13:58:51 EDT 2005

Well, different agreements for different providers.  This sounds
discriminatory,  Cover it with a non-disclosure agreement to cover
your tracks.

I am not an attorney, but sounds to me they are setting the requirements based
on the providers abilities, not wanting to drive them out of business for one
game.

It sounds inequitable, and as a provider, if I have to provide 64 slot servers
and a smaller provider to compete with my ranked servers only has to
provide 16, I have to make a bigger investment. That sucks, and lacks
business ethics.  Yea... that sounds just like EA!

Different for differing countries. Yea, I would suspect this practice might
be illegal in some.

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org