[bf1942] Re: [bf2ranked] Problems updating punkbuster.

Jani Partanen jiipee at sotapeli.fi
Wed Aug 17 21:56:43 EDT 2005

This is 64-bit server PB problem. It won't auto-upgrade and pbweb is NOT
a tool for 64-bit servers. PB upgrade must be done manually.

It's said on evenbalance download page:

Versions of PunkBuster for Linux 64 bit prior to v1.120 do not have
auto-update capability. Admins with old versions installed should manually
download the following binary files into the server's pb subdirectory
(game server restart required to make effective):
http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/pbsv.so
http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bf2/pbcls.so

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php

--