[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

Markus Thurlin thurlin at algonet.se
Tue Aug 16 11:47:45 EDT 2005

> I'm not saying it doesn't suck. I'm just saying that the profit thing is
> so far apparently a red herring. How much *cash* does a ranked provider
> have to give to EA?

Trust me, if EA did not profit from the stats-system they would not have
created it.
They profit not from the providers, but from the statwhoring average kid.

If EA thinks bringing in mods to the statssystem will make the stats less
attractive to the average potential player/buyer, they will not do it.