[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Tue Aug 16 06:56:31 EDT 2005

--On Monday, August 15, 2005 3:48 PM -0400 Dave Snodgrass
<packtloss at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hopefully mods will breathe life into the non-ranked servers. But i
> anticiapte EA will support the more popular mods on ranked servers
> (They'd be dumb not to) - So even that wont last that long, im sure.

That'll be difficult, as you would have to rank mods separately or hear
lots of complaints from "purists" about how mods are diluting the ranking
system. I expect EA to only support their own expansion packs in the
ranking system.