[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Tue Aug 16 06:53:53 EDT 2005

--On Monday, August 15, 2005 1:30 PM -0700 James Gurney
<james at globalmegacorp.org> wrote:

> We have excellent ping, plenty of cpu, effectively unlimited bandwidth,
> but it seems the allure of having your name listed on a web page along
> with thousands of anonymous gamers is just too strong for 99% of the
> gaming world.

Don't forget the unlocked weapons. Only by playing 24x7 for several
weekends on ranked servers do you get those. (Or you could accept getting
de-listed by GameSpy and depend on visits only from those using independent
server browsers. Or unlock the weapons on your unranked server and not
announce it and hope the powers that be don't notice.)