[bf1942] Battlefront on Linux?

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Wed Sep 22 13:51:23 EDT 2004

With the 'press 7 for yes 8 for no' I've seen voting work great a few
times..Many admins turn it off though, such as us, because people spam kick
votes 24/7/365 for no reason what-so-ever other than they want that
tank/helo/... It just gets annoying, but for an admin-less server I suppose
it isn't a bad idea. PB's power-users and BVSM's (provided it gets the
in-game chat monitoring support it needs *nudge nudge*) public chat commands
for authed admins, along with the voice-activation commands available, do a
good job of keeping the usefullness of voting down.