[bf1942] Getting output from punkbuster commands via rcon

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 10:58:37 EDT 2004

This doesn't seem to make any difference here is this something
that was fixed in BFV only?
Also Im not sure its what Im looking for. I only want to see the
output of the commands I perform not that of anything performed
specifically by potential other connections.

Do you have any docs there on the rcon protocol itself? If you
do they would be hand to have I'm sure.

    Steve / K