[bf1942] BF2 server discussion

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Fri Oct 1 03:23:24 EDT 2004

This goes to my point about upgrading. The Red Hat 7.x series was
released in 2001. I appreciate that people might be stuck with these
distributions but to me it seems the service provider is at fault here
for running such an ancient version of Linux.

I'm examining yet another option which is to use Intel's development
tools and ship with their c++ libraries instead (which IIRC aren't
covered by the GPL).

// Andreas