[bf1942] hashes in game.listplayers

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Sat May 29 05:52:06 EDT 2004

Problem being is that we use black bag ops and only the 'real' admin has
console access, the rest of us use server manager. It also is unable to
display the hashes, so that led me to assume something isn't right with
displaying them (anywhere?) yet. Since the keys are hashed, why not allow
players to see each others' hashes if they are not shown for security/etc?
Know of a way to just display your own hash? That's all we *really* need in
this case as the banned user doesn't know his hash and purging the list is
not an option..*shrug* Thanks for the input either way. :)