[bf1942] hashes in game.listplayers

Jorrit Schippers jorrit at gameparty.net
Sat May 29 05:38:52 EDT 2004

Hello,

I think that the hashes are only given server-side ...

Perhaps it 's an idea to let the output from admin.execremotecommand
"game.listplayers" go back to the remote admin who issued it? Instead of the
1 which is displayed now .... Then clients with the proper access would be
able to see the hashes too

Jorrit