AW: [bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

Martin Steiger martin at steigi.com
Fri May 28 19:45:11 EDT 2004

Hmm, I was amazed too and I even managed it to get some custom "items" to
work (have a look at it here:
http://www.thirdwar.ch/zabbix/screens.php?screenid=3)

I don't remember anymore who mentioned zabbix the first time, but:
THANKS!!!!

It's a great tool to monitor a BF:V-Server (it's more helpful in my
business, but that's another story... :)

Couldn't we three (and anyone else who's interested of course) make some
kind of "zabbix-mailinglist", just for us?

As mentioned, the forums are a bit "poor" and you don't find much more
information at the internet... So any other "help" is appreciated... ;)

Martin