[bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Fri May 28 19:05:14 EDT 2004

Could I bug you for more information on this?  I got it up and running and
like you said, it's amazing.  I'm at a loss however for getting either
perfmon or other windows items like networking working with it since no
keys for such things are provided in the templates.  Is there a good
resource site for it? The Source Forge forums seems rather lacking.
Thanks.