[bf1942] CTD - server side issue?

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 06:31:09 EDT 2004

I read in the release notes that the airlifting code
has been adapted aswell as the vehicle code.
maybe something in that code is causing the
disconnection problems and the CTD's?

Twister talked about a CTD during some huey flights, I
also read some issues with the chinook, especially
pilots that suffered from CTD while airlifting
http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/topic.asp?fid=6341&tid=1377655

also disabling PB had a good effect.

so the possibilities are:
* netcode changes since 1.00
* airlifting/huey/chinook?
* mobile spanwpoints
* punkbuster? (but I doubt that)
* certain maps like irving, ia drang, landing zone ...

hopefully the EA/DICE testing team could find the
problem :)

brammes