[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Miguel Filho miguel at casadavo.net
Fri May 21 11:50:49 EDT 2004

I agree with you in the point that  DC is very late for the usually time
that it used to be relesead.

And I think to that next release will be the last one, or may be just
more one or two.

I  readed somewhere in the past an interview which DC Team, and they
said that one day DC will
be done. Well, this day is getting closer.

Miguel