[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Miguel Filho miguel at casadavo.net
Thu May 20 21:32:07 EDT 2004

Well, good words, I agree with you, but the comunication from Dice Sweden is gone just because
there is no more development on bf1942. Just take a look, linux server is relese canditate 2 for almost
4 months. EA has alredy packed BF1942, RTR and SW for 39.90.

http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=947&itemType=PRODUCT&ProductID=947

Did you see the BF2 videos from E3? I think that they are deep inside the development of BF2.

Dice Canada/EA will release a patch for Vietman "soon", and IMHO the only one, or maybe two.

We must live with that, the game is done and EA is not like Valve, that after 5 years, still updating
half-life.

Miguel