[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Johan Stålnacke johan.sp at home.se
Thu May 20 18:19:59 EDT 2004

More OT:

New propaganda voice for BFV
(Copied from a site that has copied it from some other place and so on..)
-------------
"Game player, buggy code falls from the sky like broken birds
They do not want to spend money testing your system specs at their company,
game player.
They come to bomb your system."

"Game player, EA has abandoned you.
They have ordered you to be a beta tester
Do not trust them"

"Defect, game player
It is a very good idea to leave a sinking ship."

"They lie to you, game player.
You know you cannot fix this game.
EA grows richer while you optimise your system, game player.
They will give you a patch but only after you are dead."

"EA lies to you every day, poor game player.
You have lost this war, game player.
EA will leave you behind."

"EA marketing makes you buy this game, game player.
They do not care about you."

"Game player, EA has betrayed you.
They will not return with a patch for you."

"Game player, the buggy code bombs your system.
You are not safe playing.
The game code is dangerous, game player.
It will crash tonight."

"The developers do not care that you are crashing, game player.
You cannot use firewalls to hide behind, game player.
Their buggy code will find you."