[bf1942] -=}FW{=- Clan server abuse.

jon at ecgnetwork.com jon at ecgnetwork.com
Thu May 6 19:10:26 EDT 2004

> Just a heads up for all you server admins, The Forgotten Wraiths have a
> habbit of abusing servers, Starting and stopping them a zillion times an
> hour to stop the box from responding, and then demanding a refund, when
> that doesnt happen, they hop on your pub's and have enough of a majority
> to vote kick everyone. I dont suggest any game company take this clan as
> a client, It will get you screwed.
>
> http://www.forgottenwraiths.com/
>
> InCisT

I feel sorry for any company that cant tell the difference between a
server crash and someone stopping and starting it over and over again.

How would this make the box stop responding?  I know ive had servers
caught in a loop for hours on end before I get a support email about it,
and no other customers on that machine are aware of the problem.

Jon