[bf1942] bfv linux servers not showing on ASE?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Mon Mar 29 23:20:05 EST 2004

If that is the case then you are likely correct because I know there were
some players sending out invites via ASE that first night it was up. I
didn't install ASE to check it until several days later after reading about
the problems with it here.

Still using 15690 for the ASE port though, 23000 is used for the gamespy port.

Rick