[bf1942] bfv linux servers not showing on ASE?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 21:29:02 EST 2004

With the new libraries will the classic Gamespy 16+ player bug be fixed?
This is something new for bfv it works correctly for bf1942.

On a side note got this from the qstat mailing list:
<quote>
using the -eye protocal also seems to be broken.
Players are showing and Null with a Null Score and Null Ping time.
Would be great to make progress on this ASAP, BF:V is a hot game atm.
</quote>

I've not had chance to see if its a problem with our implementation
of the ase protocol yet but will let you know.

    Steve / K