[bf1942] Verification required for whoccares at comcast.net, protected by 0Spam.com.

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Sat Mar 20 14:47:50 EST 2004

I agree with your sentiments on Qmail and majordomo. Don't get me wrong, I
have always thought majordomo was a pita to install and way, way overly
complicated to manage. Nothing wrong with this list software at all, it's
just different and going to take a few years before people get used to how
it operates.

Your logic on a 2/3 punch is a good idea. After this thread subsides I am
just going to add a filter for  "[bf1942] + 0spam" and forget about it.

Rick