[bf1942] Verification required for whoccares at comcast.net, protected by 0Spam.com.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat Mar 20 01:32:20 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 22:52, Neal Clayton wrote:
> Can we PLEASE get these people yanked from the list?  They're spamming
> each of us individually with this crap each time a message goes out from
> the list.
>
>  whoccares at comcast.net, please remove this person and if you see him in
> real life break his fingers to keep him away from any and all computers
> or something.

fwiw, even after jumping through the spam-verification hoops, I didn't
get a response from the whoccares account owner, so I removed him from
the list manually.

I don't have any intention of breaking his fingers, but if you happen to
be reading that account still and want to be on the list, please
resubscribe from an account that doesn't auto-respond to each list post.

Thanks,
--ryan.