[bf1942] Killer Camera?

Martin Steiger martin at steigi.com
Thu Mar 18 16:59:27 EST 2004

> My experience is that you can only make changes to the
> serversettings.con file while the server is NOT running (well, I guess
> you can make them any time you want, but they don't "stick" unless the
> server isn't running).  It's always been that way, as far as I
> remember.

100% agreed! ;)

It was always like this, that you couldn't change some settings while the
server was running. The way BFSM used (as far as I know), was,
adding "some" relevant commands to "serverautoexec.con" instead of
serversettings.con.

Like this, changes were available for the current game and as soon as the
map changed, these commands were executed again.