[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Tue Mar 16 23:39:29 EST 2004

It's a time thing for us. I can hand a first time server admin BBO, spend
15 mins with them on the phone going over it and then *usually* a very
limited amount of time fielding questions via email. Even if they manage to
crash it (and they do) they rarely bring down the wrapper.

What they pay a month covers about an hour of my time so if I had to deal
with our average client using only the console, there is no way we could
justify the cost.

Rick