[bf1942] BFVCC

Neal Clayton xayd at vae-victus.org
Mon Mar 15 18:20:26 EST 2004

Well the remote console app that comes with the BF1942 install does
still work apparently, so at least it's possible to do things via
command line remotely without the hassle of SSH'ing in and managing
screen sessions.

Use the same settings for it, specify user/pass/port in
adminsettings.con, and it should let you in.