[bf1942] BF Viet and BFSMD

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Mon Mar 15 14:06:29 EST 2004

I'd just like to remind Dice that the only reason their customers see a
long, long list of servers in their server browser is because admins, for
various reasons, are able and willing to run machines on high speed
connections.  Able, as in it is not technically ridiculous, and willing, as
in willing to spend their money.

We are NOT moochers, not by a bloody long shot, and they damn well need to
support SOME decent administration app.  I don't care what it is.

Fewer admins = fewer servers = irate twelve to fifty year olds unable to
find a server to play on.

Lee

At 02:15 PM 3/14/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>You bet there'll be. We'd be happy to license your tool on a volume basis
>if it came to that.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com