[bf1942] +overlayPath not working and other issues?
peter.chang at dicecanada.com
Mon Mar 15 07:34:14 EST 2004
[ meta - top posting is evil you all do it, but that doesn't make it right
> From: David Harrison [mailto:trogspam at games.telstra.com]
> Subject: Re: [bf1942] +overlayPath not working and other issues?
> Is there a way to get PunkBuster to pay attention to the +overlayPath?
> Eg, I'd like to have each of my various overlayPaths with their own PB
> directory in it (with its own PB settings/logs etc
this is a pb thing i don't think that it is configurable by us that way w/o
their assitance, but will look into it.
anyway, looking at the strace and LD_DEBUG output i think you can do this
(at least on .elf systems) by playing LD_LIBRARY_PATH games.
- copy the pb directories to your overlay directory
- symlink the mod directory to your overlay directory
- prepend the overlay directory to your LD_LLIBRARY_PATH
- cd to your overlay path directory
- run the exe relative to your cwd
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bf1942