[bf1942] bfv server le duexieme essai

Peter Chang peter.chang at dicecanada.com
Thu Mar 11 06:57:52 EST 2004

Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 3:05 AM
To: 'bf1942 at icculus.org'
Subject: RE: [bf1942] bfv server le duexieme essai

I actually worked around the glibc-2.3 dependency by re-implementing the
ctype stuff that was introduced in 2.3 in terms of the
older __ctype stuff present in 2.2.4 and older to make the semi-static more
portable. It was a pain, and in the long run it won't
be an issue.

but does your locale handling pull in an symbol called __uselocale? in
libstdc++ there is an ifdef controlling the usage of this symbol, and this
(not the ctype thing) is what is biting me (there are a few other functions
but this is the main issue)

\p