[bf1942] bfv server le duexieme essai

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Mar 11 03:05:20 EST 2004

I actually worked around the glibc-2.3 dependency by re-implementing the
ctype stuff that was introduced in 2.3 in terms of the
older __ctype stuff present in 2.2.4 and older to make the semi-static more
portable. It was a pain, and in the long run it won't
be an issue.

However right now I guess it's a good thing since it avoids forcing users
having to upgrade their rented servers and whatnot.

[Peter: check out //bf1942-head/LinuxBuild/ctype-hack-glibc-2.3]

// Andreas