[bf1942] bfv - debian help needed

Peter Chang peter.chang at dicecanada.com
Thu Mar 11 01:41:38 EST 2004

From: Kingsley Foreman [mailto:kingsley at internode.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 1:19 AM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [bf1942] bfv - debian help needed

peter.chang at dicecanada.com <mailto:peter.chang at dicecanada.com>

do you or andres have any idea on the ASE/Gamespy issue im having ??

my linux box here is now good and fucked so i can't actually try what you're
talking about except on win32 where it appears to work

if i'm understanding your problem correctly. the only settings of
consequence here is game.serverIP and game.internet?

also the freezing console?

i don't understand what you mean by freezing console. which one freezes, the
remote console thing or the server. how are you invoking the remote console
app? i just did a 'remoteconsole.xe -u -a -p a 192.168.0.50' and it
connected and i was able to list the bots etc and quit. i *KNOW* i did this
aimed at my linux box (when it was still functional) yesterday